Sunday, September 26, 2010

Such an emotional evening....

It's been raining cats and dogs this afternoon but it doesn't put me down at all to attend such a special  function in Sunway....I'm so glad that i learn lots of thing there......things that make me very emotional...Thanks to Brandon & Cherry especially for such an emotional and inspirational sharing....yet not forgetting all the other fantastic speakers.You taught me to be a better person, a better daughter.You guys are amazing...


Aaahhh..i just hope that i can share this with my beloved parents...Mama & Abah...i just want u to know that i love u guys very3 much...even words can't tell....I admitted that i rarely spend times with both and you.. I just want to let you know that i'm busy right now so that i can spend more times with you later on. The main reason i work hard to build this business is because of you. Part of it is financial freedom and for my future generation. But most of it is for you.


You guys have sacrifice a lot & u deserve better in life...and i hope i can treat u back as great as i can before u are not in the world anymore. I hope all my hard work are all pay off watching you happy and spending quality times with you...thanks for all your support..May Allah bless you.. Love u Mama & Abah...
 Thank to all the committee who really held a wonderful function...I'm so bless to be part of it.... Can't wait to attend the upcoming October function....  DON'T GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment